I stumbled across an energy healer’s use of bicycling to heal 3rd chakra issues. Seems that the benefits of cycling are nigh unlimited. The 3rd chakra, located in the solar plexus, relates to willpower, self-esteem, and self-actualization—essentially, the ability to get shit done. Per the article, here are 3 ways cycling benefits the 3rd chakra.
- It gets you out into the sunshine (which fuels this yellow-loving chakra).
- Bicycling challenges you to face your limits and overcome them, strengthening both your legs and your 3rd chakra’s ability to help you endure challenges later.
- Bicycling enhances your core muscles, physically strengthening the chakra’s home territory.
- Indecisiveness Gives you a Gut (imhotbutimhuman.wordpress.com)
- june spotlight on: manipura (solar plexus) chakra (saralittleyoga.wordpress.com)
- Solar Plexus Chakra… Moving Forward! (fundamentalfocusing.com)
- The Chakras: Qualities, Correspondences and Stages of Development (helenshortland.com)