That’s right, it is National Guacamole Day. Celebrate our good fortune to have guacamole in our lives with this somewhat unusual recipe, which relies on orange juice rather than lime juice for flavor.
- Juice and zest of one medium orange
- Juice and zest of one small lemon
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 2-3 Tbsp minced red onion
- Sea salt to taste (I used 1 *scant* teaspoon).
Place everything in food processor. Pulse for a chunkier consistency. Puree for a super smooth and creamy consistency.
Source: FemFusion Fitness